Mopar Insiders Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2018 Ram Haulcat

devildodge

Reaction score
Seems like if Ram was to build this...it would need to add the goodies the Demon got for launch control.

Popping a wheelie with 4wd, pricecless

I know...they aren't building this, but anything can happen or so my mom always said.

Blown7

Reaction score
Seems like if Ram was to build this...it would need to add the goodies the Demon got for launch control.

Popping a wheelie with 4wd, pricecless

I know...they aren't building this, but anything can happen or so my mom always said.

Popping a wheelie defeats the purpose of a all wheel drive launch. Last thing I want my Trackhawk to do is lift the front tires off the ground.

devildodge

Reaction score
I just meant 4x4 trucks aren't usually thought of as something that can pop a wheelie.

I fully understand that an awd setup doesn't want to pull the wheels, hence why I said it will need some of the goodies from the Demon...if it were to be a true Mopar drag racer.

Pretty impressive that they got it to work at all, and to embarrass that Tesla...which is usually embarrassing challengers...they did a fine job.

I sure wouldn't mind winning it.

Users who are viewing this thread