Mopar Insiders Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

1. redriderbob

RECALL: Chrysler Recalls 76,000 Units Of Its Pacifica Hybrid Minivans For Stalling

RECALL: Chrysler Recalls 76,000 Units Of Its Pacifica Hybrid Minivans For Stalling Only 0.2% Of The Minivans Have Been Prone To Engine Stalling... Stellantis (FCA US) said earlier this week, that it would be issuing a recall for 76,000 of its 2017 to 2023 Chrysler Pacifica Hybrid PHEV...
  2. redriderbob

Jeep® Could Offer Settlement On ’18 To ’20 Wrangler & Gladiator “Death Wobble” Issue

Jeep® Could Offer Settlement On ’18 To ’20 Wrangler & Gladiator “Death Wobble” Issue Extended Warranty & Reimbursement For Repairs... Jeep® may be ready to offer a settlement to certain 2018 to 2020 Wrangler (JL) and Gladiator (JT) owners that have experienced the issue known as “Death...
  3. redriderbob

NHTSA Opens Probe For 2014 To 2022 Jeep® Cherokee (KL) Models!

NHTSA Opens Probe For 2014 To 2022 Jeep® Cherokee (KL) Models! Electronic Parking Brake Issues Could Cause Stalling... The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) and its Office of Defects Investigation (ODI) announced earlier this week, that it is investigating 2014 to 2020...
  4. redriderbob

The Alfa Romeo Stelvio Takes Top Honors In SUV Design:

The Alfa Romeo Stelvio Takes Top Honors In SUV Design: Stelvio Takes Best Design For Large Off-Road Vehicles/SUV Category... https://moparinsiders.com/the-alfa-romeo-stelvio-takes-top-honors-in-suv-design/
  5. Cody's Car Conundrum

Jeep® Grand Cherokee’s “Dark Appearance Packages” For 2020:

Four Out Of Ten Grand Cherokees, Comes With One Of These Packages... Jeep® Grand Cherokee's "Dark Appearance Packages" For 2020: - Mopar Insiders
  6. Cody's Car Conundrum

2020 FCA Build & Price Info!

First, a disclaimer: I wasn't planning on making this thread. I've been checking on the 2020 B&P's for a while now and I thought FCA changed their system because I couldn't get in. Well, turns out the links just didn't lead anywhere at the time (a lesson I learned a while ago but forgot). Now...