Mopar Insiders Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

1. redriderbob

NHTSA Opens Probe For 2014 To 2022 Jeep® Cherokee (KL) Models!

NHTSA Opens Probe For 2014 To 2022 Jeep® Cherokee (KL) Models! Electronic Parking Brake Issues Could Cause Stalling... The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) and its Office of Defects Investigation (ODI) announced earlier this week, that it is investigating 2014 to 2020...
  2. redriderbob

Meet Our New Hellcat-Powered Challenger Drag Racing Project Car!

Meet Our New Hellcat-Powered Challenger Drag Racing Project Car! This Challenger Already Packs A 900+ Horsepower Punch... As a kid, I grew up watching a lot of drag racing, either at home on television with my dad or he would take me out to our local track to watch racing on the weekends. It...
  3. redriderbob

Looking Back At The Time Dodge//SRT Co-Promoted “Star Wars: The Force Awakens”!

Looking Back At The Time Dodge//SRT Co-Promoted “Star Wars: The Force Awakens”! MAY THE 4TH BE WITH YOU! It’s May 4th, which means it’s “Star Wars Day”! We figured we would take a look back at when Dodge//SRT partnered with Disney and Lucasfilm to co-promote “Star Wars: The Force Awakens”...