Mopar Insiders Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. Jared B

I am hearing they are rethinking the end of the V8 for Charger/Challenger

Yes, there is a possibility. That's what I was getting at in this post: In this thread From my understanding upper management will still have to buy into it, but in my opinion they would be crazy not to do this.
  2. Jared B

BREAKING: Windsor Will Begin Building A New Electrified Vehicle In 2024:

According to a good and trusted source of mine, there are Hurricane HO PHEVs in testing, and I've been told they can make some BIG power. I'm just going to leave it at that for now. Will they make it to production? I'd like to think so. There also might be another big surprise, but at the rate...
  3. Jared B

Ram CEO Says Brand Is “Actively & Aggressively” Looking At A Smaller Pickup!

That's an old Wagoneer/Grand Wagoneer test mule.
  4. Jared B

REVIEWED: We Get Our Hands On The 2022 Jeep® Compass Trailhawk!

REVIEWED: We Get Our Hands On The 2022 Jeep® Compass Trailhawk! 2022 Update Brings Improvements, But Powertrain Still A Weak Spot... Jeep has updated its Compass compact crossover for the 2022 model year with an all-new, more premium interior, a new infotainment system, some styling tweaks...
  5. Jared B

Here Is Everything You Need To Know About The 2023 Jeep® Gladiator (JT):

Still running UConnect 4.
  6. Jared B

Next generation Charger/Challenger EV Only?

I know people very close to the project. Challenger and Charger are coming back. Chargers a 4-door, Challenger is a 2-door as everyone should be expecting.
  7. Jared B

Plymouth Accolade

That is super cool and makes sense it would have been a Plymouth as Accolade would have fit in with the Acclaim nameplate. I was 10 when the Intrepid/Vision/Concorde came out and had every magazine with them in it. I would just stare at photos of the cars for hours as they were so ahead of...
  8. Jared B

LAST HURRAH FOR THIS GENERATION OF CHALLENGERS

You'll be able to order to your specifications. Just the special edition models that were under the car covers will be pre specced.
  9. Jared B

Announcing our new forum, dedicated to the upcoming WL Grand Cherokee!

Yessir, I just manually approved your account, you should be able to log in and post now.
  10. Jared B

3L I6 Tornado Hybrids for Cherokee (KM), Grand Cherokee (WL74), and Grand Cherokee L (WL75), Wagoneer and Wagoneer L (WS) are a go

Funny that you brought up the Volvo. I needed something fuel efficient, still nice and fun to drive, and just picked up an XC60 recharge plug-in hybrid. Seems to me to be the perfect balance between electric and gas without being tied to a plug.
  11. Jared B

Meet The All-Electric Chrysler Airflow Graphite Concept!

Meet The All-Electric Chrysler Airflow Graphite Concept! Newest Version Of Airflow Concept, Shows A New Chrysler "Wing" Badge... The Chrysler brand unveiled a “Graphite” version of its all-electric Chrysler Airflow Concept at the New York International Auto Show (NYIAS). The Airflow Concept...
  12. Jared B

LIVE: Watch The Jeep® Press Conference From The New York International Auto Show!

LIVE: Watch The Jeep® Press Conference From The New York International Auto Show! Longer Wheelbase, Twin-Turbo Engine, & A New Blacked-Out Model For Wagoneer... Jeep® is bringing a number of new equipment for its Wagoneer and Grand Wagoneer (WS) lineups to this year’s New York International...
  13. Jared B

Jeep® Brazil Could Bring The Gladiator Rubicon To Market In Q2 2022!

Jeep® Brazil Could Bring The Gladiator Rubicon To Market In Q2 2022! Depends On Demand In U.S. & Semiconductor Allowance... The Jeep® brand continues to be on an aggressive push to expand its offerings globally. Behind the United States, Brazil is the American adventure brand’s biggest...
  14. Jared B

Production Of The Peugeot 3008 Has Begun In West Africa!

Production Of The Peugeot 3008 Has Begun In West Africa! Will Be Joined By The Production Of The Landtrek Pickup... Peugeot has announced that the production of its globally acclaimed SUV, the Peugeot 3008 has begun at the Silver Star Auto-owned Tema Assembly Plant in Ghana. The announcement...
  15. Jared B

Stellantis Idles Its Detroit Assembly Complex - Jefferson Plant For Retooling!

Stellantis Idles Its Detroit Assembly Complex – Jefferson Plant For Retooling! Plant On Scheduled Shutdown For 8 Weeks, March 21st to May 16th... Stellantis has halted production at its Detroit Assembly Complex – Jefferson (DACJ) as part of a planned retooling of the plant. The facility...
  16. Jared B

Jeep® Brazil Celebrates “4×4 Day” With The Introduction Of The Compass 4xe!

Jeep® Brazil Celebrates “4×4 Day” With The Introduction Of The Compass 4xe! Only Available In The Luxury-Oriented S Trim... It’s April 4th (4/4) or as many in the off-road community call it “4×4 Day” or “Jeep® Day”! While it may be a typical day for us working folk, Jeep Brazil is getting...
  17. Jared B

Sales Battle: Ram VS The Competition Through Q1 Of 2022

SALES BATTLE: Ram Versus The Competition Through Q1 Of 2022! Full-Sized Pickup Sales Hit Hard Through Q1 Of This Year... A continued semiconductor shortage and record-high gas prices across the United States have created the perfect storm to adversely affect the full-sized pickup market...
  18. Jared B

Jay Leno Gets His Hands On The 2022 Maserati MC20 Super Sports Car!

Jay Leno Gets His Hands On The 2022 Maserati MC20 Super Sports Car! Leno Seems Surprisingly Impressed With The "Trident" Brand's New Halo Car... The Maserati MC20 super sports car went on sale in the North American market back in December. But this week, car enthusiast, car collector, and...
  19. Jared B

Stellantis Post It’s Sales Numbers For The United States In Q1 2022!

Stellantis Post It’s Sales Numbers For The United States In Q1 2022! Grand Cherokee Shows A Strong Q1... During the first quarter (Q1) of 2022, Stellantis (FCA US LLC) sold 405,221 vehicles in the United States. It marked a decline of 14% compared to last year’s sales during the same time...
  20. Jared B

Ron Capps Wins His First Wally As An Owner/Driver At NHRA Four-Wide Nationals!

Ron Capps Wins His First Wally As An Owner/Driver At NHRA Four-Wide Nationals! Hagan Takes Points Lead In Funny Car... Just four races into the 2022 National Hot Rod Association (NHRA) Camping World Drag Racing Series season, Ron Capps has won his first Wally as an owner/driver in Funny Car...