Mopar Insiders Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I will be reviewing a 2018 Durango SRT this weekend. What do you want to see?

devildodge

Reaction score
I would like to see it show up in my drive way.:cool:

I would like to see you and @BobbiBigWheels run it and that scat pack challenger you tested around a road course;)

I would like to know how a guy our size fits in all 3 rows...and how fast it is with all 6 seats accupied.

Other than that your reviews have been excellent, so I know you will hit the usual stuff well.
Thank you

BobbiBigWheels

Reaction score
I would like to see it show up in my drive way.:cool:

I would like to see you and @BobbiBigWheels run it and that scat pack challenger you tested around a road course;)

I would like to know how a guy our size fits in all 3 rows...and how fast it is with all 6 seats accupied.

Other than that your reviews have been excellent, so I know you will hit the usual stuff well.
Thank you
I too would love to take it to a course, however, until the ownership goes from my dealership to someone else's, we can't really do that lol

Jared B

Site editor
Staff member
Reaction score
Can’t wait!

What is going on with that tag though?

Dealer plate, Vehicles in BC don't get tags until they are purchased and registered by the owner. The plate stays with the owner and you receive it immediately and put it on. Dealers here have demo plates that just get hung on the back of the vehicle during test drives etc.

Ryan

Staff member
Reaction score
Dealer plate, Vehicles in BC don't get tags until they are purchased and registered by the owner. The plate stays with the owner and you receive it immediately and put it on. Dealers here have demo plates that just get hung on the back of the vehicle during test drives etc.
Makes sense. Sounds like the same as here, but we usually don’t even put tags on during test drives, just the basic dealership logo tag. Guess that’s a benefit to being in a small town.

Can’t wait for the review! That exhaust sounds mean.

Last edited:

UN4GTBL

Reaction score

That's how it is here too.

BobbiBigWheels

Reaction score
Makes sense. Sounds like the same as here, but we usually don’t even put tags on during test drives, just the basic dealership logo tag. Guess that’s a benefit to being in a small town.

Can’t wait for the review! That exhaust sounds mean.
In most states, isn't insurance optional?

In Canada it is illegal to drive without insurance.

Users who are viewing this thread