Mopar Insiders Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Next-Generation Fiat Panda Production Announcement Expected On April 28th!

Next-Generation Fiat Panda Production Announcement Expected On April 28th!​

All-New Electrified Model Will Be Produced In Serbia...​

1650443166283.png

Just over a week ago, MoparInsiders.com discussed the production issues surrounding the Stellantis (FCA Serbia) assembly plant in Kragujevac, Serbia. The facility which currently produces the Fiat 500L multi-purpose vehicle (MPV) has faced several supply chain issues due to constant parts shortages and slow sales of the 500L. The plant was even shut down for a 50-day period earlier this year due to ongoing issues.

bill burke

Reaction score
Rapid replacement of aging or unpopular vehicles must become a necessary program in a very competitive global market. Call it a “Rapid Deployment Team” that can be integrated quickly into any brand team to expedite the change in less time along with a new strategy for marketing. This will be a team with one focus, one agenda and the assets to take charge and pull out all stops to get something done. The Fiat 500L is a perfect example, no tears shed for it, only a rush to get it out the door as soon as possible and something new to replace it quickly. The Panda is something new and needed immediately for this factory. A Rapid Deployment Team might have had this done already. Past practices are antiquated and costly. The operative thinking now is get it done yesterday.

bill burke

Reaction score
Here is a link to Fiat's EV Day presentation. The Centoventi Concept appears at the 4:23 mark. I believe a vehicle of this shape and size would be popular in the United States.
This video encapsulates the essence of my post, pragmatic, utility, value, reliability, cute and fun. This is the new re-launch approach I have advocated in a nutshell. I can not imagine this projected new Fiat lineup will not gain a decent following in North America. As I said, round two harkens.

Users who are viewing this thread