Mopar Insiders Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Stellantis to report 1st Half of 2021 Earnings on August 3rd

AlexB

Reaction score
AMSTERDAM - Stellantis N.V. (NYSE / MTA / Euronext Paris: STLA) (“Stellantis”) announced today that its First Half 2021 Results will be released on Tuesday, August 3, 2021.

A live audio webcast and conference call of the H1 2021 Results will begin at 3:00 p.m. CEST / 9:00 a.m. EDT on Tuesday, August 3, 2021.

The related press release and presentation materials are expected to be posted under the Investors section of the Stellantis corporate website at www.stellantis.com at approximately 8:00 a.m. CEST / 2:00 a.m. EDT on August 3, 2021.

AlexB

Reaction score
Now about Ford.........despite not being able to make F-Series for a large amount of time during Q2 due to chip shortage....still made a Automotive profit(about $100 million EBIT in North America).

Ford also forecast the same 2030 40% EV/PHEV combine mix in North America that Stellantis stated during EV Day.
The Ford results increased my positivity of Stellantis having record profits despite chip shortage, (FCA and really PSA too pre-merger was financially way better than Ford).
So I think of Ford as ''the floor''.

Last edited:

Sickboy

Reaction score
Now about Ford.........despite not being able to make F-Series for a large amount of time during Q2 due to chip shortage....still made a Automotive profit(about $100 million EBIT in North America).

Ford also forecast the same 2030 40% EV/PHEV combine mix in North America that Stellantis stated during EV Day.
The Ford results increased my positivity of Stellantis having record profits despite chip shortage, (FCA and really PSA too pre-merger was financially way better than Ford).
Is Ford still considered junk? I’m not looking to invest, but trying to stay informed

redriderbob

Mopar Guru!
Staff member
Reaction score

AlexB

Reaction score
Is Ford still considered junk? I’m not looking to invest, but trying to stay informed
Yes Ford credit rating is still Junk until 2024 at the earliest.

Ford is at the same point that FCA was in 2016.

Last edited:

AlexB

Reaction score

Ford Conference Call moved Stellantis stock up because it relived concerns about Chip shortage management : Stellantis N.V. (STLA) Stock Price, News, Quote & History - Yahoo Finance

AlexB

Reaction score
Carlos talking about the awesome North America result: 16.1% operating margins.
Highest profits in the North America
Highest Average Transaction Prices in North America

AlexB

Reaction score
Carlos now talking about Europe: 8.9% Operating Margin.
He states this is-line the former PSA’s best results while it shows the start of a financial turnaround of Legacy FCA European business.

AlexB

Reaction score
Carlos talking about Battery plant in Italy and how the support of the Italian Labor unions are very helpful, and they understand “what we are trying to do “.
He praise the LCV business performance.

AlexB

Reaction score
Next Carlos discuss South America, declares it strong leader of the region.
He states Chrysler brand strategy and China strategy will be announce at the end of the year.
He praises RAM brand split called it “former FCA Clearly made the right decision”.
Carlos states Dodge is clearly focused, and muscle cars are profitable & have strong future with electric technology.

AlexB

Reaction score
Carlos states the entire LCV range in Europe will have an Electric options by the end of the year.
Carlos praise the upcoming Hydrogen LCV model coming at the end of the year.

AlexB

Reaction score
Carlos stated globally 11 BEV launches by 2023. He praise the Jeep’s PHEV’s.
Now Fiat’s/FCA/Stellantis long running (since Sergio become CEO) CFO Richard Palmer.

AlexB

Reaction score
Showing the improvement vs COVID Shutdown in 2020.

AlexB

Reaction score
Once again:North American operating margin record 16.1 % with strong pricing despite supply chain inefficiencies created by the chip shortage.

AlexB

Reaction score
Europe: lower compliance cost, higher revenue. Number 2 Marketshare position in Europe.

Users who are viewing this thread