Mopar Insiders Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Greetings from Northeast Tennessee . . .

ralphtt

Reaction score
HOWDY . . . from a NE Tennessee codger who has had a long affair with various jeeps. Started in the late '60's with a CJ-5 which was my introduction to weekend fun in a jeep. Still remember the cloth top which had gaps you could literally throw a cat through. The only amenity was a good heater, but you just could not heat the whole outdoors. On a cold day the drive to work was invigorating to say the least. Must have been tougher back then . . .;)

Recent jeeps include a 2018 Moab with literally all of the extras. Enjoyed owning it but then along comes the 2020 Gladiator and I had to give it a try. Have to say it's a solid vehicle and the Rubicon trim package makes it a tough little truck.

Now I find myself interested in the Wagoneer. Don't have an inclination to go looking for trouble in the mountains any more . . . probably related to approaching middle age. :)

So, I'm here to start my research on the 'net and learn all I can. Your help will be much appreciated.

View attachment 4367

redriderbob

Mopar Guru!
Staff member
Reaction score
HOWDY . . . from a NE Tennessee codger who has had a long affair with various jeeps. Started in the late '60's with a CJ-5 which was my introduction to weekend fun in a jeep. Still remember the cloth top which had gaps you could literally throw a cat through. The only amenity was a good heater, but you just could not heat the whole outdoors. On a cold day the drive to work was invigorating to say the least. Must have been tougher back then . . .;)

Recent jeeps include a 2018 Moab with literally all of the extras. Enjoyed owning it but then along comes the 2020 Gladiator and I had to give it a try. Have to say it's a solid vehicle and the Rubicon trim package makes it a tough little truck.

Now I find myself interested in the Wagoneer. Don't have an inclination to go looking for trouble in the mountains any more . . . probably related to approaching middle age. :)

So, I'm here to start my research on the 'net and learn all I can. Your help will be much appreciated.

View attachment 4367

Welcome, don't forget to check out our Wagoneer Forums at WagoneerForums.org

Users who are viewing this thread