Our friends at Epic Adventure Outfitters in Surrey, British Columbia, are well-known for their Jeep® Wrangler and Gladiator builds. But most people don’t know they also do a lot of lift kit packages on various Ram 1500 and Heavy Duty trucks too.
One of their most recent builds is of this beautiful Hydro Blue-colored 2022 Ram 1500 Rebel Crew Cab 4×4. The Epic team got to work and created a great Overland package, for those looking to have a fun weekend outdoors and off-road. So what did they change over the factory specifications?
- 6-Inch BDS Suspension System with 2.5-Inch FOX DSC Adjustable Coilovers
- 20-Inch x 9-Inch – 18 Offset Black-Painted Black Rhino Warthog Aluminum Wheels
- 37×12.50R20 Nitto Trail Grapplers
- Bushwacker Pocket Flares, Painted to Match & Black Hardware
- Leitner ACS Forged Bed Rack
- RoofNest Falcon XL Tent
The package is simple, looks great, and seems effective as it tackles the British Columbia wilderness with ease. Of course, the Rebel does perfect a comfortable cabin already so Ginger and the Epic team left that alone.
Be sure to check out the Rebel in action in the video above. For more information on more Wrangler, Gladiator, and Ram Truck builds from Epic, you can visit www.epic-4wd.com.
Source: Epic Adventure Outfitters